Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2019/07/11 09:52:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program

Hi D&I peeps,

The final decision is up to Gris, so I'm going to skip differentiating
between binding and non-binding votes (that would be nonsensical).

Here are the results:
+1: (11) Ted Dunning, Naomi Slater, Awasum Yannick, Joan Touzet, Ross
Gardler, Gris Cuevas, Sam Ruby, Kevin McGrail, Rich Bowen, Justin Mclean,
Myrle Krantz

There were no 0, or -1 votes.

The people who offered to assist in various ways were: (8)
Awasum Yannick
Joan Touzet
Ross Gardler
Gris Cuevas
Sam Ruby
Kevin McGrail
Myrle Krantz

(and separately)
Matt Sicker

That is a pretty emphatic consensus in favor of both notifying the board
and pursuing the program.

Gris, I think the next actions are up to you.  : o)

Best Regards,
Myrle
🐤, Apache Diversity and Inclusion

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
In the list of volunteers, I missed one:

Katia Rojas

Best,
Myrle