Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Mark Whitlock <ma...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/10/19 17:49:32 UTC

C services

Is anyone interested in services written in C (not C++)?

Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM

Re: C services

Posted by "Robert J. Blanchard" <bo...@access4less.net>.
Yes!  I'm interested in services written in ol' C.

Rob

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

I do not have a current interest, but long term it would be useful.
Obviously the focus should be on the client for 1.5.

Nadir K. Amra

Mark Whitlock <ma...@uk.ibm.com>
10/19/2004 10:49 AM
Please respond to