Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Kenneth Mcfarland <ke...@apache.org> on 2018/01/10 22:46:07 UTC

OracleIT

I've been running mvn verify and see errors for some integration tests such
as OracleIT and TimestampTrackerIT

I've done this a few times with fairly deterministic results. There is an
open issue but the log messages and tests/stack traces are different.

Just checking to see if anyone else can reproduce this. I'm on 16.04 x64
Ubuntu building from master.

Thank you!

Re: OracleIT

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I think those error messages are normal. I'm annoyed by them, but I
haven't looked into it to see if they are necessary or can be suppressed.

Re: OracleIT

Posted by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: OracleIT

Posted by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com>.
Ill check into the Curator logging aspect and report back. Thanks for the
feedback on this guys!

Re: OracleIT

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.