Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by moch <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/11 08:42:11 UTC

Does Axis C support non-ASCII characters

Hi all

      I want to use axis C to build C++ client to access web services run on Axis, but I got a problem while trying to call service. I tried echoService and pass a non-ASCII character string, but go an "soapenv:Server.userException". From SOAPMonitor , it seems that no request has been send to the service.
      If I use axis to build java client, all runs well.

      any one has simular experience or some idea about this?

      Thanks.
              moch
              moch00@hotmail.com
                 2004-03-11