Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by An...@atradius.com on 2006/08/07 11:58:51 UTC

wish list ? pending action list and manage it

Hello

I would like to have a list of pending forced actions and if possible,
cancel some.

But before to add in the wish list, I want to know if there are any people
which also need this feature.

regards,
Andre

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.

Re: wish list ? pending action list and manage it

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
a number of those items are lined up to be addressed in continuum 1.1

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+Roadmap

also things like timing out build that are taking too long or test
cases running amok..

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: wish list ? pending action list and manage it

Posted by Joerg Buchberger <li...@joerg-buchberger.de>.