Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com> on 2009/12/04 06:35:41 UTC

Re: Patch Failing because src/contrib/eclipse-plugin does not exist in trunk

Hi Steve,

Since the project split the eclipse-plugin module is now in MapReduce.
I think Chris has changed the issue to be a MAPREDUCE issue in JIRA,
so if you run it through Hudson again it should be applied to the
MapReduce tree.

Cheers,
Tom

Posted by Stephen Watt <sw...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Tom.

Part of what leads to the confusion is that in JIRA, the Common project
still claims the eclipse-plugin component as its own. See -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP

Kind regards
Steve Watt

From: