Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ishara premadasa <id...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 09:22:37 UTC

Most of the links in the ODE resources are not working

The following links in the ODE web site resources page are not working.
There are links to some organizations which doesn't exist at the moment
(like) coghead etc. within these too. It would be better if the resources
page is re-created with up to date contents and links to them.
I did also report this under the documentation issues in JIRA.

[1]. http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix
[2]. http://tuscany.apache.org/servicemix
[3]. http://www.coghead.com/
[4].http://top.touk.pl/confluence/display/top/ODEO

--
*Best Regards.*

*Ishara Premadasa,*
Trainee Software Engineer/Undergraduate,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka.

Re: Most of the links in the ODE resources are not working

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ishara,

thanks, I fixed the documentation. The touk link seemed to work to me.

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de