Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by MANISH SINGLA <co...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 09:59:28 UTC

kmeans

Hii everyone...
I m trying to run kmeans example using mahout 0.4...Can anyone plzzz
guide me through this...any help is really appreciated...
Thanks
Manish

Re: kmeans

Posted by vishnu krishnan <vg...@gmail.com>.
follow the example of kmeans in  MAHOUT IN ACTION  text,

Re: kmeans

Posted by Mike Nute <mi...@gmail.com>.
Seconded. If you have any intention of using mahout of a regular basis it's
worth every penny.

--
Michael Nute
Mike.Nute@gmail.com