Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by rkrgarlapati <ra...@mphasis.com> on 2007/11/20 19:12:51 UTC

Beehive EJB Control Lookup problem

My application was fully developed in Beehive. Actually it is a migration
project.

i deployed the business logic on Jboss and presentation logic on Weblogic,
For reference i have Home and Remote classes in the local side. The
 implementation of Bean placed in Jboss.
on my idea to invoke the bean method the interpreter appends the "impl"
 string to TLMDAORemote interface and searches for "TLMDAORemoteImpl"
 class, i placed this class in Jboss, but it is searching for this class in
Weblogic
 I have given the URL as jnp://10.233.39.137, so that it goes there
 and searches for the Bean class.

But its not happening so.
Requesting to Help me out in achiving my requirement.

@ControlExtension
@EJBHome(jndiName="TLMDAOBeehive")
@JNDIContextEnv(contextFactory="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory",providerURL="jnp://10.233.39.137")
public interface TLMDBEJB extends
 TLMDAOHome,TLMDAORemote,SessionEJBControl
{
}

@ControlInterface
public interface TLMDAORemote extends EJBObject
{
  public java.util.HashMap getDetails(long corrAccNo, long gin) throws
 RemoteException, java.sql.SQLException, java.lang.Exception;
}

public interface TLMDAOHome extends EJBHome {
  public TLMDAORemote create() throws CreateException, RemoteException;
}

@ControlImplementation(isTransient=true)
public class TLMDAORemoteImpl implements SessionBean,TLMDAORemote
{
.
.
}

For you information, its working fine if all the layers are deployed on the
same server.
i.e., in a single .ear file.

Re: Beehive EJB Control Lookup problem

Posted by rkrgarlapati <ra...@mphasis.com>.
Thank you for your reply,
I am not facing any problem of security related.
I am no were doing InitialContext.lookup for any EJB. It's happening on it's
own.
the error i was getting is : TLMDAORemoteImpl.class not found.
I belive it is searching for this class in local instead it has to search in
the Jboss path i have given.
I am unable to trace where i am going wrong.

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.