Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2015/07/27 17:58:36 UTC

[IMPORTANT] Jira's / clang-format

Hi all,

I know I’m sounding like a broken record, but, we’re not getting this right. So, please, read this:

1) Now that we don’t maintain a CHANGES file, anything but the most trivial changes (comments, formatting and docs) *must* have Jira associated with it. This is the only way the RM will be able to track what is going into a release. Again, this *must* be done, no exceptions other than those listed.

2) Use clang-format! Again, use it. It’s not hard. Easiest (but slightly inefficient) is to just run

	$ make clang-format

If you are still unsure how to use it, see Wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Coding+Style <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Coding+Style>

Thanks,

— leif