Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by "oopooa (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org> on 2024/03/12 05:26:37 UTC

Re: [D] Node.js client can't send message [rocketmq-clients]

GitHub user oopooa edited a discussion: Node.js client can't send message

I'm currently working with RocketMQ 5.2.0 and trying to get my Node.js client to connect and send messages. This [client](https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients/tree/master/nodejs) was just released a few days ago. I've set up RocketMQ using the broker + proxy model, and I can confirm that pinging the proxy's IP and port works fine.

Here's the code I'm using in my index.js:

![image](https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients/assets/41882826/eb22545a-9de2-4687-98db-995646779802)

But when I run npm start, I'm running into some issues:
![image](https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients/assets/41882826/97fb74ac-076d-4a51-98b8-868e89614743)

I've already created a topic called TopicTest:
![image](https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients/assets/41882826/4a8947a4-9bb8-4ac2-9aae-5e3568640733)

Despite that, I'm still hitting a wall:
![image](https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients/assets/41882826/7f244004-1622-474f-b27e-acdf03385d32)

I'm kind of stumped at this point and not sure what to do next to resolve this. Any insights or suggestions would be super helpful!
Thanks a bunch!

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients/discussions/701

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@rocketmq.apache.org.