Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Perez Carmona, David" <DP...@fcc.es> on 2004/06/03 12:41:22 UTC

File remains open

Hi all,

I have the following pipeline:

<map:match pattern="genera/**.sxw">
	<map:generate src="jar:file:///{realpath:docu}/{1}.sxw!/content.xml"/>
	<map:transform label="t1" src="transf/open-office-a-docbook.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

I have an exception inside the transformer.
The result is that the source document remains open (the *.sxw), and I can not replace it with 3rd party utilities.
I'm using Cocoon 2.0.3.   Is this solved in newer Cocoon releases?  Any workaround?

Thanks in advance for any help.

David