Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/03/19 23:11:09 UTC

[QUESTION] Connection refused when uploading an ISO

Hi,

I have a question about how ISOs are uploaded (or, actually, downloaded).

The way I understand it is you make the API call to the CS MS and it
instructs an SSVM to download and write the ISO to secondary storage.

The weird thing I've noticed is when I'm in the office, this process works
for me; however, at home, over a VPN connection, it doesn't.

This seems weird to me because whether my GUI is sending the API call over
a VPN connection or not, the CS MS, the SSVM involved, and the ISO are in
my lab in the office.

Any thoughts on this? Perhaps I don't understand this process as well as I
thought.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [QUESTION] Connection refused when uploading an ISO

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Ah - thanks for pointing that out! :)

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
#6 from the wiki :) -