Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Zowalla <ri...@zowalla.com> on 2019/01/29 10:02:47 UTC

Release of 7.1.x & 7.0.x ?

Hi all,

we have a lot of contributions, bug fixes and other great things in the
code-base since release of 7.1.0 and 7.0.5.

As we are voting for 8.0.0-M2 at the moment, I would like to ask, if we
are going for a 7.1.x and a 7.0.x release?

It would be a great step as the Java 11 out-of-the-box experience with
7.1.x (x=1) might be crucial for many users in the community.

Best

Richard

Re: Release of 7.1.x & 7.0.x ?

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes, when we get the vote up, we will need your help to test the binaries :)

Let me have a look in the current state of 7.1.x.

Re: Release of 7.1.x & 7.0.x ?

Posted by Richard Zowalla <ri...@zowalla.com>.
Sounds great! +1

Re: Release of 7.1.x & 7.0.x ?