Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/09/01 03:25:04 UTC

[RESULTS] Commons Lang 2.0 vote

There were 6 +1 votes:

+1 Yoav Shapira
+1 Phil Steitz
+1 Stephen Colebourne
+1 Gary Gregory
+1 Steve Caswell
+1 Henri Yandell

Noel J. Bergman raised a valid point that changes [some simple javadoc
fixing] were going on during the vote, and so an explicit freeze was taken
on just what source would go into the 2.0 release with the use of a
cvs-tag. This tag was built on Aug 27th [Wednesday], although the tag
itself was made on the 24th [I think].

This build [Aug 27th] is the build I plan to use for the release and is
viewable at:

http://www.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang-2.0/

I plan to work on the build tomorrow [as it's a USA holiday] and release
at the end of the day.

Hen

Re: [RESULTS] Commons Lang 2.0 vote

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Slight change. I've built and deployed the release to the mirrors, but
coonventional wisdom seems to suggest I wait 24 hours before sending the
announcement out. Will do that tomorrow night.

Will update the Lang website next.

Hen