Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Soldatenko Ilia <so...@tversu.ru> on 2006/04/11 00:12:54 UTC

httpd 2.1

Hello!

May be it is a silly question but what have happened to 2.1 version of httpd and its documentation? At people.apache.org 2.2 is a symbolic link to 2.1, but documentation also includes New features with Apache 2.1/2.2 - so Apache 2.1 exists somewhere!

Suppose we can also translate trunk version of documentation, am I right?

Thank you beforehand!

Ilia.

Ilia Soldatenko
Head of IT Department, RCNIT, Tver State University
Phone: (4822) 36-57-43
ICQ: 137-950-348

Re: httpd 2.1

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Vincent de Lau wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 2.1 line consists of alpha/beta release
> for 2.2 and there is no public/stable 2.1 version.

2.1 is dead (it was abandoned as 2.2.0 was released)

2.odd will never be 'stable'.  So right now, httpd trunk is 2.3, anticipating
the next major release 2.4.

RE: httpd 2.1

Posted by Vincent de Lau <vi...@delau.nl>.

<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/new_features_2_2.html> New features with