Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr> on 2020/11/12 12:44:07 UTC

Is installer broken?

A couple of people asked me if installer works and i had a check. It looks
like the checkboxes for licenses dont appear when you try to download 4.16.1
version.

Trying to download a previous version seem to work, although it crashes
later trying to download playerglobal.swc.

Re: Is installer broken?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Update has been made. Please check installer. If there will be some
problems try download Moonshine and launch Moonshine SDK Installer - it's
working fine for me. - You can download there APache Flex SDK.

Thanks,
Piotr

śr., 25 lis 2020 o 11:39 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Is installer broken?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. I have just informed Apache Infrastructure Team
about issue, so we need to wait for their response. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Piotr

sob., 21 lis 2020 o 21:48 bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net> napisał(a):

> Any update on the installer?

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Is installer broken?

Posted by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net>.
Any update on the installer?

Re: Is installer broken?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Adobe from time to time changes MD5 of downloaded files. Installer
downloading playerglobal from Adobe's website. MD5 has changes and needs to
be updated. I just did that, but file which is providing information to the
installer wasn't updated for some reason on our flex.apache.org website.
I'm in a process of resolving that issue. Once it's done installer should
be ON again. I will let you know.

Thanks,
Piotr

pt., 13 lis 2020 o 10:54 leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr> napisał(a):

> From the logs it looks like the links to airglobal.swc are not working any
> more (probably).
>
> So basically installer is dead for anyone trying to use this.

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Is installer broken?

Posted by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr>.
From the logs it looks like the links to airglobal.swc are not working any

Re: Is installer broken?

Posted by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net>.
I'm running into the same problem.  Can't Install 4.16.1, no checkmarks, but
I can install 4.16.0.  Please fix!!!