Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@apache.org> on 2015/11/04 15:01:43 UTC

Got Apache CouchDB?

Hi!

I am compiling a list of companies or products using CouchDB for a few
reasons:

 - showcase logos and user stories of successful CouchDB development for a
new website on http://couchdb.apache.org
- solicit private feedback about making CouchDB better
- help companies to hire experienced CouchDB developers
- identify new CouchDB core contributors from other companies

What we need from you:

- Company name
- Product name or use case
- Is it in production or development?
- Contact information for further questions
- Link to logo if we can showcase your company on the new site
- User quote (with attribution) about your CouchDB user experience (up to
300 characters)

Please reply to this email or on
https://github.com/robertkowalski/couch-labs/issues/1 if the information is
public, or email robertkowalski@apache.org