Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/02 07:00:36 UTC

M2 Eclipse Plugin

Folks,

I've recently started playing around with the M2 Eclipse plugin - very cool
stuff!

Just wondering, apart from managing the libraries and neat repository
searching, does M2 Eclipse plugin also implement an Eclipse Builder that
would make sure all sources and resources are generated before compilation?

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.
--
http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044
Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components, Apress

Re: M2 Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Kees de Kooter <kd...@gmail.com>.
John,

You can add an "m2 build" configuration to your list of builders.

Kees