Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by e nio <en...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/05 09:12:00 UTC

Reviving the ctwig on 2.0.4

 I have a running 2.0.4 on tomcat 4.1.18 and I can see that the
ctwig is under  cocoon/documentation/xdocs/ctwig. How to go
about enabling this part again? I tried to follow through from
the main sitemap.xmap to documentation to xdocs to ctwig but
just not getting anywhere. Can someone give some tips on what to
add to subsequent sitemap.xmap so it will enable ctwig again
please?

thanks,
e nio

http://mailplus.yahoo.com