Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net> on 2005/05/24 02:59:29 UTC

Update Derby 10.1 Core plug-in snapshot zip

The patch for the core plugin.xml file has been committed, but the 10.1 snapshot zip file
for the plug-in still has the incorrect plugin.xml file.  Installing the zip file in an Eclipse
installation does not allow the user to use the new derbyclient.jar file.

Andrew, could you update the 10.1 snapshot zip file for the Eclipse Core plug-in?

Thanks,

Susan

Re: Update Derby 10.1 Core plug-in snapshot zip

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
for the list: Andrew ran into a weird problem building the site on
Windows XP. 'svn status' showed a much higher number of changes on the
built site than there should have been. I'm vaguely recalling an issue
reported to one of the forrest lists. (I've set "svn:eol-style native"
for text files, so I don't think that's the specific problem.)

at any rate, it's perfectly fine to check in changes to just the src.
I'm happy to build and commit changes on the built side.

  -jean

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.