Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no> on 2012/09/05 12:33:56 UTC

Re: New committer: Ahmet Arslan

Welcome to the MCF community, Ahmet!

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen
University of Oslo

Re: New committer: Ahmet Arslan

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ahmet,

I work out of the Boston, Massachusetts, USA area for Nokia Inc. and
have an adult daughter who is a about your age who is a medical
student.  I have too many interests to easily list but they include
many sciences such as geology, astronomy, physics, and herpetology.
The latter has led me to be called the "Steve Irwin of southern
Vermont" by friends and family from my ancestral home near Marlboro,
VT.

I have traveled to Apache-related conferences in the past and will no
doubt be doing this again at some point.  I've met Erlend and Abe-san
at such conferences from the small ManifoldCF community.  I have no
plans to attend any at the moment, but it would be good to know
everyone's plans for conferences so that we may coordinate.

Thanks!
Karl

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,