Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2010/04/29 00:13:18 UTC

Release verification instructions

I noticed today the 10.5.3.0 release download page is missing the
download verification instructions.  I seem to recall this getting
dropped off at some point before, so thought I would mention it. I am
not sure if this is something that is supposed to be in the release
notes or is added later. I don't see it in the 10.6.1.0 release notes,
but that just could be because it is not yet time.

Kathey

Re: Release verification instructions

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
On 4/29/2010 10:21 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> The verification instructions should be visible on the 10.5.3.0
> download page now.

Thanks!

Re: Release verification instructions

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.