Posted to news@flink.apache.org by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org> on 2015/04/13 17:10:40 UTC

Flink 0.9.0-milestone1 released

We are very excited to announce Flink 0.9.0-milestone1, a preview release
to give users early access to some Flink 0.9.0 features, including:

- A Table API for SQL-like queries embedded in Java and Scala
- Gelly, Flink's graph processing API
- A Machine Learning library on Flink inspired by scikit-learn
- A mode to run Flink on YARN leveraging Apache Tez as the execution engine
- Exactly-once delivery guarantees for streaming Flink programs backed by
persistent Kafka sources
- Improved YARN support
- A rewrite of Flink's RPC service which is now built on Akka

and a lot more!

See http://flink.apache.org/news/2015/04/13/release-0.9.0-milestone1.html

Thank you everyone for all the work, looking forward to the next step,
Flink 0.9.0.

Re: Flink 0.9.0-milestone1 released

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Woot! Great news!