Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Swaminathan Gurumoorthy <sw...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/11 21:18:15 UTC

Tomcat Manager App Question

I was playing with the manager app to install my application on Tomcat in Windows 200. I have a myApp.war and also a context file myApp.xml which has resource definitions for my project.

Now I tried something like this from my browser.

http://localhost:8080/manager/install?path=/myApp&war=jar:file://C:/myAppDir/myApp.war!&config=file://C:/myAppDir/myApp.xml

It gives me a
FAIL - Encountered exception java.net.MalformedURLException: no !/ in spec

error.

What am I doing wrong. I need to get this working so that I can use the Tomcat Ant tasks to install.

TIA

Swami