Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by ddweb <ka...@siteland.gr> on 2012/05/15 11:52:24 UTC

Lucene Greek Analyzer

Hello i use the open source media platform subsonic, that include the lucene
for the search. The problem is that i have problem with the greek character
and i found the greek analyzer but i dont know how to import it in the
lucene_core_3.0.3.jar.
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n3983824/lucene-core-3.0.3.jar
lucene-core-3.0.3.jar

Greek Analyzer
http://lucene.apache.org/core/old_versioned_docs/versions/3_5_0/api/all/index.html

Thanks

Re: Lucene Greek Analyzer

Posted by ddweb <ka...@siteland.gr>.
Is it possible to make this for me, because i dont know how? I ll be
gratefull if this is possible.

Re: Lucene Greek Analyzer

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
in your lucene distribution you downloaded to obtain the jar file you
should find another jar called lucene-analysis in the contrib section
. put that in your classpatch and you should be ready to go.

simon

Re: Lucene Greek Analyzer

Posted by ddweb <ka...@siteland.gr>.
And how can i do this?
Could you help me?

Re: Lucene Greek Analyzer

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
you need to pull in the analysis jar too to get access to the greek analyzer.

simon