Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2002/02/11 20:36:04 UTC

mod_webapp binary transfers still broken on Windows with TC4.0.2 final....

I just finished downloading and installing the latest Tomcat 4.0.2 final.
Running with Apache 1.3.23 on a Windows 2K Server SP2 platform.

Rebuilt the apr and mod_webapp stuff using the latest CVS sources as of a
few minutes ago.

Same problem.  The transfer of binary files (images) from Tomcat to Apache
screws up and blocks.

I'm happy to test this stuff on a Windows platform if someone will step forward
as the developer of mod_webapp and/or apr.

Thanks!
Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com