Posted to users@maven.apache.org by KIRA1983 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 11:08:06 UTC

MAVEN - FATAL ERROR - on mvn jbi..

i launch this command:  mvn jbi:embeddedServicemix
 the result:

Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/3.3.0.0-fuse/samples-3.3.0.0-fuse.pom
Downloading:
http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/samples/3.3.0.0-fuse/samples-3.3.0.0-fuse.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/samples/3.3.0.0-fuse/samples-3.3.0.0-fuse.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.servicemix.samples:basic:jar:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.servicemix:samples for project:
org.apache.servicemix.samples:basic:jar:null for project
org.apache.servicemix.samples:basic:jar:null

in first time i think that this error born by proxy, so i created a
build.properties in MAVEN_HOME with all parameters, but the error stay.
 thanks

Re: MAVEN - FATAL ERROR - on mvn jbi..

Posted by KIRA1983 <ch...@gmail.com>.
this is my pom.xml

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <parent>
        <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
        <artifactId>samples</artifactId>
        <version>3.3.0.0-fuse</version>
    </parent>

    <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.samples</groupId>
    <artifactId>basic</artifactId>
    <name>ServiceMix :: Samples :: Basic</name>

    <!-- Add ServiceMix repositories for snaphots and releases -->
    <pluginRepositories>
	   <pluginRepository>
	     <id>open.iona.m2</id>
	     <name>IONA Open Source Community Release Repository</name>
	     <url>http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2</url>
	     <snapshots>
	       <enabled>false</enabled>
	     </snapshots>
	     <releases>
	       <enabled>true</enabled>
	     </releases>
	   </pluginRepository>
	   <pluginRepository>
	     <id>open.iona.m2-snapshot</id>
	     <name>IONA Open Source Community Snapshot Repository</name>
	     <url>http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2-snapshot</url>
	     <snapshots>
	       <enabled>true</enabled>
	     </snapshots>
	     <releases>
	       <enabled>false</enabled>
	     </releases>
	   </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>
    <repositories>
	   <repository>
	     <id>open.iona.m2</id>
	     <name>IONA Open Source Community Release Repository</name>
	     <url>http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2</url>
	     <snapshots>
	       <enabled>false</enabled>
	     </snapshots>
	     <releases>
	       <enabled>true</enabled>
	     </releases>
	   </repository>
	   <repository>
	     <id>open.iona.m2-snapshot</id>
	     <name>IONA Open Source Community Snapshot Repository</name>
	     <url>http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2-snapshot</url>
	     <snapshots>
	       <enabled>true</enabled>
	     </snapshots>
	     <releases>
	       <enabled>false</enabled>
	     </releases>
	   </repository>
    </repositories>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
            <artifactId>servicemix-components</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
            <artifactId>servicemix-jms</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>quartz</groupId>
            <artifactId>quartz</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
            <artifactId>activemq-ra</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
            <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-jca</artifactId>
            <version>${spring-version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jencks</groupId>
            <artifactId>jencks-amqpool</artifactId>
            <version>${jencks-version}</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.1</version>
                <inherited>false</inherited>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>src</id>
                        <phase>package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>single</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <descriptors>

<descriptor>src/main/assembly/src.xml</descriptor>
                            </descriptors>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

    <properties>
        <topDirectoryLocation>../..</topDirectoryLocation>
    </properties>

</project>

and this is my pom in web apps:
http://localhost:8180/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix/3.3.0.0-fuse/servicemix-3.3.0.0-fuse.pom

and this is settings.xml di maven:

<profile>
      <id>incubating</id>
      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>apache-incubating</id>

<url>http://localhost:8180</url>
        </repository>
      </repositories>
      <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
          <id>apache-incubating</id>

<url>http://localhost:8180</url>
        </pluginRepository>
      </pluginRepositories>
    </profile>
  </profiles>

  <activeProfiles>
    <activeProfile>incubating</activeProfile>
  </activeProfiles>

</settings>

Posted by KIRA1983 <ch...@gmail.com>.
update of my situation...

Posted by Daniele De Francesco <dd...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by KIRA1983 <ch...@gmail.com>.
the first link in unavaible, so my mistakes was in settings.xml..  leave
proxy rows commented...
SUCCESS..

but for these condition prefer change esb.. fuse is too pandemonio..

i try mule!

Re: MAVEN - FATAL ERROR - on mvn jbi..

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

Daniele De Francesco schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> here [1], is only available the pom file, not the jar file which maven is
> looking for....

It's not looking for the jar. Its building the pom hierarchy for:

   org.apache.servicemix.samples:basic:jar:

look at the log output below, it clearly states:

   Project ID: org.apache.servicemix.samples:basic:jar:null

   Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.servicemix:samples for project:

and later on:

   Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM
   'org.apache.servicemix:samples' not found in repository: Unable to
   download the artifact from any repository

   org.apache.servicemix:samples:pom:3.3.0.0-fuse

It tries to retrieve the parent pom for the sample application and fails.

-Tim

Posted by Daniele De Francesco <dd...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniele De Francesco <dd...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by KIRA1983 <ch...@gmail.com>.
stack of my error
[...]

org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1261)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:747)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:479)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:200)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:553)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:467)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:364)
        ... 11 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM
'org.apache.servicemix:samples' not found in repository: Unable to download
the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.servicemix:samples:pom:3.3.0.0-fuse

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache-incubating
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
  open.iona.m2-snapshot (http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2-snapshot),
  open.iona.m2 (http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
 for project org.apache.servicemix:samples
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:573)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1257)
        ... 17 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactNotFoundException:
Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.servicemix:samples:pom:3.3.0.0-fuse

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache-incubating
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
  open.iona.m2-snapshot (http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2-snapshot),
  open.iona.m2 (http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:197)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:73)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:526)
        ... 18 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: Unable to
download the artifact from any repository
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(DefaultWagonManager.java:324)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:185)

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by KIRA1983 <ch...@gmail.com>.

maybe but maybe..