Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mallik <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/04 10:52:04 UTC

datasource creation problem?

Hi friends
i started my application in Struts using IDE Eclipse.
when i create datasource like this:
<data-sources>
  <data-source type="org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource">
	<set-property property="driverClassName"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
	<set-property property="url"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.23.162.200:1521:arti"/>
	<set-property property="username" value="aims"/>
	<set-property property="password" value="aims"/>
  </data-source>
 </data-sources>
in struts-config.xml i am getting the error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource

i am not getting the reason ...how to solve this. help me please.....
ur's
Mallik

Re: datasource creation problem?

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
I believe the proper classname is org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource
  (*Chris*)

Posted by Mallik <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Friend

Posted by Venkata Phani Kumar <ve...@ocimumbio.com>.