Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sergio Mion <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/10 15:26:29 UTC

problem checking out MyFaces source with Subclipse

I'm sorry for asking such a basic question, but I am having problems
downloading the MyFaces source from the SVN repository.  I am using
the following URL (listed on the website):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core

but am getting this message in my Eclipse console:
Filesystem has no item
svn: URL 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core' non-existent in
that revision

My major software versions are as such:
Eclipse Platform 3.0.2.2
Subclipse 0.9.37

I apologize in advance if I need to take this question to another mailing
list, but any help would be appreciated.

Sergio Mion

Re: problem checking out MyFaces source with Subclipse

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
You should ask such questions on the myfaces-users mailing list.

The svn respository is undergoing a lot of reorganization right now.

I'm not sure if the core link below is still intended to work.

However, as of yesterday, I was able to use this link to get the
current myfaces snapshot.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current

Note that this link should always work, and has worked in the past.