Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by eho <ho...@inverso.de> on 2013/12/06 17:48:28 UTC

[wsdl2java] problem with generating @XMLElement(required=true)

Hi all,
I am trying to access a webservice where all fields are required.

In the WSDL the types are defined without minOccurs and maxOccurs.
As far as I understand the spec this defaults to minOccurs=1 and
maxOccurs=1.

But for some fields the annotation @XmlElement(required = true) is not
generated for the field.
These fields are missing from the request when calling the service.

The fields this happen to all share a certain definition which is

   <xsd:simpleType name="schluesseltabId">

      <xsd:annotation>
         <xsd:documentation xml:lang="DE">
         </xsd:documentation>
      </xsd:annotation>

      <xsd:restriction base="xsd:unsignedShort">
         <xsd:maxInclusive value="999"/>
         <xsd:minInclusive value="0"/>
      </xsd:restriction>

   </xsd:simpleType>

or type="{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}boolean"

I am using CXF 2.7.3 to send the request and tried 2.7.3 and 2.7.8 to
generate the classes.

What am I missing here?