Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Claudia Woestheinrich <cl...@vit.de> on 2004/01/19 09:07:34 UTC

Problems with modules

Hello,

I have write a Velocity-Portlet with an Action-Class. My Problem is,
that the Tomcat says he cant find the Action-Class, but he looks
in the correct modules.packages.path:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

     Requested Action not found: BullkatActions
     Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
     [org.apache.jetspeed.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules,claudia.modules,de.vit.bullkat.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules]

     at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.getInstance(ActionLoader.java:174)
     at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)

In the local-portlet.xreg I wrote:

portlet-entry name="Bull" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="Velocity" application="false">
            <title>Bull-velocity</title>
            <description>Velocity-Portlet</description>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.VelocityPortlet</classname>
        <parameter name="template" value="start" hidden="true"
            cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <parameter name="action" value="BullkatActions" hidden
="false"
            cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
        <url cachedOnURL="true"/>
    </portlet-entry>

and in the TurbineResources.properties:

module.packages=org.apache.jetspeed.modules
module.packages=org.apache.turbine.modules,claudia.modules,de.vit.bullkat.modules

The BullkatActions.class is in a jar-Archiv in the Folder
Portal/WEB_INF/lib and in Portal/WEB_INF/classes....

What can be wrong? Why can't Jetspeed find the Class? And Sorry, my
English is not very good.

Thanks
Claudia