Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Gerlach, Ryan K" <ry...@merck.com> on 2014/01/31 19:06:15 UTC

NFS HDFS gateway w/ kerberos

Hi, anyone know if the NFS HDFS gateway is currently supported on secure clusters using Kerberos for Hadoop 2.2.0?  We are using HDP 2.0 and looking to use NFS gateway.
Thanks for any guidance!
Ryan

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.

Re: NFS HDFS gateway w/ kerberos

Posted by "Gerlach, Ryan K" <ry...@merck.com>.
Thank you Jing!