Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/07/02 08:26:53 UTC

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/maillist data.pl dev.pod docs-dev.pod

At 06:58 02.07.2002, stas@apache.org wrote:
>stas        2002/07/01 21:58:32
>
>   Modified:    src/maillist data.pl dev.pod docs-dev.pod
>   Log:
>   thanks to the mathforum folks we finaly have a searchable archive for the
>   docs-dev mailing list, plus one more archive for the modperl-dev list

I love the Mathforum folks!

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/maillist data.pl dev.pod docs-dev.pod

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 06:58 02.07.2002, stas@apache.org wrote:
>
>> stas        2002/07/01 21:58:32
>>
>>   Modified:    src/maillist data.pl dev.pod docs-dev.pod
>>   Log:
>>   thanks to the mathforum folks we finaly have a searchable archive
>> for the
>>   docs-dev mailing list, plus one more archive for the modperl-dev list
>

> I love the Mathforum folks!

well, I sent the request in Dec 2001, and now we have the response :)

Feel free to nudge other similar services to provide more archives.
Mathforum is unusable sometimes, so backup archives are needed.

I've nudged yahoo groups and marc.theaimsgroup.com but no reaction so far.