Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/10 19:18:13 UTC

Splitting up the bigbank demo

Hi Luciano,

I have split up the bigbank demo into two.  1) bigbank and 2)
bigbank-account.

The bigbank is the facade to the users and the bigbank-account is the
account management module used by the bigbank.  I have also pulling in
policies and security - whatever that has been working with the
secure-bigbank demo.

Now that there are two contributions - bigbank and bigbank-account, am a bit
lost getting this going with multiple contributions.  I have looked up the
itests for imports and exports and followed as much the same for this demo,
but things don't seem to work.  Could you please take a quick look into this
and let me know the thing I am missing in all of this ?

I have commented out the bigbank demo from the build though it seems to
build successfully locally.  I will include it back after I have got it to
run as a demo.

Thanks

- Venkat

Re: Splitting up the bigbank demo

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Thank you very much.  Your modifications seem to fix the multiple
contributions thing and now I have the bigbank demo working with policies.
Its checked into trunk now.

- Venkat

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have updated the client application to start components from
composite after all contributions have been contributed (revision
#635652), but now I'm getting other issues, that might be unrelated.
Please let me know if this helps, and if the issue I'm seeing is
related or not.

*** Calling BIG-BANK Passwd Handler for setting AUTHENTICATION password....
*** Calling ACCOUNTS-DATA Passwd Handler for AUTHENTICATING userID =
bbaservice and password = bbaservice
AUTHENTICATION SUCCESSFUL!
org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: Target fault type cannot be resolved: null
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.DataTransformationInterceptor.invoke(DataTransformationInterceptor.java:134)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:287)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:155)
	at $Proxy11.getAccountDetails(Unknown Source)
	at bigbank.account.AccountServiceImpl.getAccountReport(AccountServiceImpl.java:65)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.java.invocation.JavaImplementationInvoker.invoke(JavaImplementationInvoker.java:109)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.PassByValueInterceptor.invoke(PassByValueInterceptor.java:108)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(RuntimeWireInvoker.java:114)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(RuntimeWireInvoker.java:89)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(RuntimeWireInvoker.java:83)
[...]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.apache.tuscany.sca.interfacedef.util.FaultException: unknown
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2BindingInvoker.invoke(Axis2BindingInvoker.java:97)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.DataTransformationInterceptor.invoke(DataTransformationInterceptor.java:78)
	... 35 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown
	at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
	at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2BindingInvoker.invokeTarget(Axis2BindingInvoker.java:118)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2BindingInvoker.invoke(Axis2BindingInvoker.java:89)

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer