Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Modi, Avinash" <av...@visa.com> on 2015/12/16 06:03:50 UTC

Cluster health monitoring

Hi
I wanted to know whether Eagle provides cluster health monitoring, node health monitoring and metrics collection like CPU, Physical Memory Used.

Thanks

Re: Cluster health monitoring

Posted by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com>.
hadoop native metric monitoring, mapreduce job monitoring, gc activity
monitoring etc is going to be open sourced in next 2 months. Eagle dev
team is converting/developing code to adapt to current Eagle framework.
Roadmap and some discussion are in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Apache+Eagle+Roadmap and
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Hadoop+Native+Metrics+Monit
oring