Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2019/04/18 18:45:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC member: Sriharsh Chintalapan

Hi, Everyone,

Sriharsh Chintalapan has been active in the Kafka community since he became
a Kafka committer in 2015. I am glad to announce that Harsh is now a member
of Kafka PMC.

Congratulations, Harsh!

Jun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC member: Sriharsh Chintalapan

Posted by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io>.
Thanks, Everyone.
-Harsha

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Harsha!

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Harsha!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Harsha!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Harsha!

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Harsha!.

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Harsha!.

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sriharsh!

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Harsha!

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Harsh!

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Harsh!

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sriharsh!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

-Matthias

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Harsh!

--

Thanks!
--Vahid

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC member: Sriharsh Chintalapan

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bi...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Harsh!

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Harsh!