Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Will Milspec <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/02 05:51:10 UTC

best way to get maxDocs in java (i.e. as on stats.jsp page).

hi all,

What's the best way to programmatically-in-java get the 'maxDoc' attribute
(as seen on the stats.jsp page).

I don't see any hooks on the solrj api.

Currently I plan to use an http client to get stats.jsp (which returns xml)
and parse it using xpath.

If anyone can recommend a better approach, please opine.

thanks

will

Re: best way to get maxDocs in java (i.e. as on stats.jsp page).

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
(10/12/02 13:51), Will Milspec wrote:
> hi all,
>
> What's the best way to programmatically-in-java get the 'maxDoc' attribute
> (as seen on the stats.jsp page).
>
> I don't see any hooks on the solrj api.
>
> Currently I plan to use an http client to get stats.jsp (which returns xml)
> and parse it using xpath.
>
> If anyone can recommend a better approach, please opine.
>
> thanks
>
> will

Will,

Try: