Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Johnson <pe...@wizardslair.net> on 2005/06/23 06:14:16 UTC

JDBC Persisted Sessions

Hi All,

Does anyone have a working config for JDBC persisted sessions that I
could look at as the information in the docs seems a little disjointed.

Also, for those that have it working, what has been their experience
with it?

Thanks,
Peter Johnson

Re: JDBC Persisted Sessions

Posted by Peter Johnson <pe...@wizardslair.net>.
I can get a session to persist but there is a delay. Is there a way of
forcing Tomcat to flush the session to the DB on every change? The goal
is use the DB for session replication rather than multicasting.

Thanks,
Peter Johnson