Posted to bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org by M J <mj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/30 01:44:53 UTC

using BSF with Javascript

Hi,
I'm trying to use BSF on a Windows machine with Tomcat 4.1.31. I have a js.jar ( dont know if it is the right one - found it off of the Mozilla site.) Wondering how the classpath setting needs to be done on the windows machine... Also wondering if I have the right js.jar ( is there any other besides the Mozilla one?)
It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

First time user,