Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 16:34:38 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC5

+1   Shawn Feldman (PPMC)
+1   Ed Anuff (PPMC)
+1   Rod Simpson (PPMC)
+1   Scott Ganyo (PPMC)
+1   Todd Nine (PPMC)
+1   John Ament (PPMC and IPMC)
+1   Nate McCall (PPMC)
+1   Alex Karasulu (PPMC)
+1   Dave Johnson (PPMC and IPMC)

Thanks everybody! I will start the Incubator PMC vote.

Thanks,
Dave