Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Yanhui ZHAO <yz...@apache.org> on 2021/01/05 03:18:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic 0.13.0-rc1

Hi Mnemonic folks

This is a call for vote to release Apache Mnemonic 0.13.0-rc1. This is our first release this year after the project was reboot on 2020, and thanks everyone for your contribution to this release.

Mnemonic community vote and result threads:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mnemonic-dev/202012.mbox/%3CCO2PR07MB269330CBC78BE0930BE1C22EECD60%40CO2PR07MB2693.namprd07.prod.outlook.com%3E

The tag to be voted on is 0.13.0-rc1 (revision 45173, commit: 96a40c4):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.13.0-rc1/
https://github.com/yzz127/mnemonic/tree/v0.13.0-rc1

Release artifacts are signed with the key entry at last of the KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/KEYS

The change list of this release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.13.0-rc1/CHANGES.txt

Please help to double check and vote on releasing this package as Apache Mnemonic version 0.13.0.

The vote will be open for 72 hours

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mnemonic 0.13.0.
[ ] +0 No opinion

Best Regards,

Yanhui Zhao

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic 0.13.0-rc1

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks!
------

Posted by Paley Shen <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Li Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 thank you!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic 0.13.0-rc1

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.