Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Leon Wood <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 02:34:37 UTC

How to remove unused languages and set a specific time zone as the default?

Hi,
With Maxim's help, I have successfully set up openmeetings to run with
Moodle.
But when I test to allow users to register, they have to select the
language and time zone every time. So I want to set one language and time
zone as the default, so they don't have to choose it from the options. And
I find the time zones are not listed in order, as a result, it's not easy
to find the correct one.

And I want to know how to change the default language for the GUI.

Best Regards,
Leon

Re: How to remove unused languages and set a specific time zone as the default?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Timizones are sorted by GMT offset (I guess). You should manually
limit/sort it if you want.

Regarding emails, please provide some examples.

Maybe I'll refactor this and create more human-editable templates

Posted by Leon Wood <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leon Wood <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to remove unused languages and set a specific time zone as the default?

Posted by Leon Wood <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to remove unused languages and set a specific time zone as the default?

Posted by Leon Wood <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to remove unused languages and set a specific time zone as the default?

Posted by Leon Wood <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR