Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Anoop Rajendra <an...@stackiq.com> on 2012/07/02 21:43:17 UTC

Cloudstack 3.0.3 release date?

Is there an ETA for Cloudstack 3.0.3?

(Apologies if this question has been asked before. Either I haven't
been paying attention, or my Google-fu isn't as elite as I hoped)

-Anoop

Re: Cloudstack 3.0.3 release date?

Posted by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>.

I am sure your Google-fu is not lacking -- Googling for "CloudStack 3.0.3"
didn't get me any clear results, either. When Citrix's commercial version
of CloudStack was renamed to CloudPlatform, it became true that Googling
for CloudStack might not find you what you want any longer. We will have to
start Googling for both terms if we are interested in both kinds of results.

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs

Re: Cloudstack 3.0.3 release date?

Posted by Haroon Abdelrahman <ha...@citrix.com>.