Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com> on 2017/04/06 07:50:50 UTC

[m12n] OakInitializer located in org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.lifecycle

Hi

To me it looks odd that the OakInitializer utility is located in
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.lifecycle.
It is only used the by the Oak utility and by some test setups.

Any objection against moving it to org.apache.jackrabbit.oak to reside
along with the Oak utility?

Kind regards
Angela

Re: [m12n] OakInitializer located in org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.lifecycle

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 06/04/2017 08:50, Angela Schreiber wrote:
> Any objection against moving it to org.apache.jackrabbit.oak to reside
> along with the Oak utility?

+1

Davide

Re: [m12n] OakInitializer located in org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.lifecycle

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
I agree it's a good idea to move it.

alex