Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Wouter van Vliet <wo...@springt.nl> on 2003/11/12 16:52:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Code 566?

Hi Fellas,

I just got multiple reports from user using our website (www.isbh.nl, RH7.2,
Apache 1.3, mod_perl) about them getting some sort of response code 566,
after some research on google I found nothing. Does any of you have a clue
about what it means? They also had some vague remarks about browser
incompatibility messages on their screen. Mostly with Win98/IE6
combinations.

	grep '" 566' access_log

However gives me no rows from my access_log.

(when called as
	grep '" 200' access_log
It gives me all 200 response codes)

Any clues?

Thanks,
Wouter

Re: [users@httpd] Code 566?

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.
Wouter van Vliet wrote:
> I just got multiple reports from user using our website (www.isbh.nl,
RH7.2,
> Apache 1.3, mod_perl) about them getting some sort of response code 566,

Could it have been a client-side error, eg some JavaScript? Perhaps "Syntax
error on line 566", or similar. I cannot believe it was an HTTP status code,
so it must be something else.

Regards,
Robert Andersson