Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com> on 2014/11/15 00:02:22 UTC

Jira Permissions

I have already been given some level of administration permissions, but for
some reason still cannot share the Ignite Dashboard I created in Jira.

Does anyone know what needs to be done in order to share a Dashboard?

Thanks,
D.

Re: Jira Permissions

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Dmitriy, I am actually clumsy with JIRA so I hope anyone with
better JIRA-fu could help here.

- Henry

Re: Jira Permissions

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I see the likes of this one
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12316812
listed off here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigurePortalPages!default.jspa#view=popular

When I search dashboards, there is a by-projects item but no ignite in
there (maybe because its incubator only).

I'm not an admin on the project so can't hack around.

File an issue with INFRA (unless someone knows how to navigate apache JIRA)?

St.Ack

Re: Jira Permissions

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.

Re: Jira Permissions