Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by dougp23 <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/01 14:49:24 UTC

Subject Line Not changing

Yes, I know this has been asked SSSOOOO many times, but I need to just ask
again.

Sendmail, spamd, spamass-milter.
/etc/sysconfig/spamass-milter says:

### Override for your different local config
SOCKET=/var/run/spamass.sock

### Default parameter for spamass-milter is -f (work in the background)
### you may add another parameters here, see spamass-milter(1)
#EXTRA_FLAGS="-m -r 15"

Hmm...so nothing there to override spamd from over

And the relevant portion of my local.cf says:

#Change the subject of suspected spam
rewrite_header_subject        ***SPAM***

---

So just curious as to why my subject lines are not being rewritten???  Spamd
version 3.0.6

Much thanks to anyone willing to help!!

Re: Subject Line Not changing

Posted by dougp23 <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

That and /etc/init.d/spamass-milter had the -m switch on.
Now we're changing subjects!!!

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.