Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sylu <ns...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/06 22:41:36 UTC

TimeStamp

Hi,

I am using Jmeter to perform some Stress Testing. I have obtained the
results in a .csv file. However the timestamps that it shows is not in sync
to the current time when I run the test. Is there any way that I can set
some Locales in the properties file, or any other ideas? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance,
Sylu

Re: TimeStamp

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The timestamp can either be the end of the sample, or the start.

Default is the end - see jmeter.properties: sampleresult.timestamp.start

The value of the timestamp is obtained from
java.lang.System.currentTimeMillis(), which is the number of
milliseconds since midnight GMT, Jan 1, 1970. AFAIK, this is not
affected by the Locale.

S.