Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Schalk Neethling <sc...@alliedbridge.com> on 2007/08/17 18:43:43 UTC

General question

Hey there everyone,

A quick question. Is XMLBeans serializable? If so, is there somewhere
documentation to confirm this? If not, is there a way to make them
serializable?

Thanks,
Schalk

Re: General question

Posted by Schalk Neethling <sc...@alliedbridge.com>.
Hi there everyone,

I thought they had to be serialized. As it is converting XSD(XML) to
Java and with the .xmlText method converts it back to XML. From reading
the XStream tool docs it made it even more clear, as XStream tool
basically does what XMLBeans do.

Thanks for the confirmation.

RE: General question

RE: General question

A quick question. Is XMLBeans serializable? If so, is there somewhere
documentation to confirm this? If not, is there a way to make them
serializable?

Thanks,
Schalk

by email and then delete it.

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm

RE: General question

Posted by Wing Yew Poon <wp...@bea.com>.